Why do you need general liability insurance?
Our general liability insurance coverage also called commercial general liability insurance, protects your business from third party claims for bodily injury, associated medical costs and damage to someone else’s property.
You should consider this coverage if you or your employees:
- visit a client’s place of work, or clients visit yours.
- have access to a client’s equipment. (i.e., a client’s server).
- write or speak about a client’s business.
- use third-party locations for any business related activities.
- are required to have general liability insurance before entering into a contract.
For example, while visiting a client’s premises, the client trips over your briefcase and gets injured – your business may be liable. Your fault or not, our general liability coverage will protect your business against covered claims by paying defense costs and any damages up to your policy limit.
Additional coverage benefits:
- Special rate reductions: We are always looking for ways to lower your general liability insurance costs.
- Claims responsiveness: If a covered claim is reported to us, We will immediately handle the claim even if the claim has no basis.
- Monthly payment options: Many companies offer the option of making monthly payments (some with no additional fees) to help manage your cash flow.
Why choose Us?
We specialize in insuring professional services businesses like yours.
- Tailored coverage: We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
- Passion for service: Knowledgeable agents provide exceptional service
- Coverage for contracts: Our general liability coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements
- Fast and simple for many risks: Online quotes or speak to a licensed agent
- Confidence: We work with many highly rated companies.
Learn more about the benefits of choosing us