What is business General Liability Insurance?
General liability insurance protects your business from another person or business’s claims of bodily injury, associated medical costs and damage to property. Some examples of what could be covered are below:
• Bodily injury :A client falls over your bag and you are legally liable for the injury. We will cover the subsequent claim and related medical expenses up to your General Liability policy’s limits of liability.
• Property damage and data loss : You spill coffee on a client’s server causing damage and loss of data. We will cover the subsequent claim up to your General Liability policy’s limits of liability.
• Personal injury : One of your employees is at lunch. He talks to the owner of the shop about one of your clients in a false and unflattering way. The client learns of this discussion and sues for slander. We will cover the subsequent claim, up to your General Liability policy’s limits of liability, and pay for an attorney to defend you if necessary.
Get Liability Insurance that best meets your needs.
General liability insurance will not protect you from everything. For example General liability will not cover you against claims of negligence, even if it isn’t you or your business’ fault. Some people buy other business liability insurance along with general liability
• Professional Liability insurance, also known as E&O Insurance, is coverage for another person’s claims against businesses that provide professional and personal services.
• Business Owners Policy (BOP) enhanced insurance that combines general liability insurance and property insurance.
Why do you need General Liability Insurance?
You should consider general liability insurance coverage, also called commercial general liability insurance, if you or your employees:
• Interact with clients face to face – If you visit a client’s place of work, or clients visit yours
• Have access to a client’s equipment – For example, IT professionals should be covered against potential claims with IT business liability insurance
• Represent your client’s business
• Use third-party locations for any business related activities – For example, architects should make sure that they’re covered with architects business liability insurance
• Are required to have general liability insurance before entering into a contract
Why choose us for coverage?
Ideal Insurance Agency specializes in business liability insurance for professional services businesses like yours.
• Flexible payment options: We offer you the option of making monthly payments (with no additional fees) to help manage your cash flow.
• Tailored Insurance: We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
• Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, we will immediately defend you even if the claim has no basis and, if necessary, appoint an attorney.
• Coverage for contracts: Our liability insurance coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
• Worldwide coverage: We protect you for work done by your business anywhere in the world, as long as the covered claim is filed in the United States, a U.S. territory or Canada.
Get a proposal today
Why Ideal Insurance Agency
- General Liability $350
Minimum Premium starting at $350 a year in many states. Many Billing programs available depending on program including monthly, quarterly and semi-annually.
- Workers Compensation $270
Minimum Premium starting at $270 a year in many states. Many Billing programs available depending on program including monthly, quarterly and semi-annually.
- Property $250
Minimum Premium starting at $250 a year in many states. Many Billing programs available depending on program including monthly, quarterly and semi-annually.
- Commercial Auto $500
Minimum Premium starting at $500 a year in many states. Many Billing programs available depending on program including monthly, quarterly and semi-annually.
- Bond $50
Minimum Premium starting at $50 a year in many states. Many Billing programs available depending on program including monthly, quarterly and semi-annually.
Chris Bridenstine : 952-479-0047
Toll free: 855-479-0047
Mon: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Tues: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Wed: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Thurs:8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Fri: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Sat: By Appointment
Providing insurance to business owners and individuals for over 20 years
Tailored insurance policies
When Can Coverage Start
Get covered today. It’s easy as 1-2-3!
Many of our programs have same day coverage availability.
How To Start Coverage
Getting coverage in place accurately and with the correct coverage is important.
The following is a great way to get it done.
We have tons of programs and different types of coverage to fill gaps and protect most all of your insurance needs.
Our carriers and programs have tons of excellent options and unique details.
Many types of business can fit in our programs. Just a few include
Your Insurance Breakdown
We have programs that can package coverage that will broaden and increase coverage where your business need it most. Our goal is to provide more for the insurance dollar than any of our competitors.
We provide many options and the ability with one call, email or letter have our agency research and service your business for years to come.
Tailored coverage – We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field
Passion for service: Knowledgeable, exceptional service
Great Value: Tailored coverage starts from just $22.50/month
Fast and Simple: Online quotes or speak to a licensed agent – immediate coverage
Confidence: Ideal Insurance Agency local experienced agency
General Liability ………….- Minimum Annual Premium $350
Workers Compensation – Minimum Annual Premium $270
Property …………………….- Minimum Annual Premium $250
Commercial Auto ………. – Minimum Annual Premium $500
Bond …………………………..- Minimum Annual Premium $350
Liability Insurance Overview
General Liability Insurance
Professional Liability Insurance
Errors and Omissions Insurance
Business Owner’s Policy (BOP)
Commercial Auto Insurance
Workers Compensation Insurance
Home Based Business Insurance Policies
Coverage for Client Contract
Update your Policy
Get Covered. It’s easy as 1-2-3
Many of our programs have same day coverage availability
How to Start
Get Underwriting Approval
Pay Down Payment
Policy is Issued
Proof of Insurance is Sent
Liability up to 10 Million
Liquor Legal Liability
Bonds and Surety
Employment Practices Liability
Low Minimum Premiums
Worldwide General Liability
Worldwide Product Liability
Stock/Inventory or /Business Personal Property