Group Health Insurance
Group Health Insurance
Benefits that Keep your Employees Happy
Ideal Insurance Agency provides group health insurance to businesses in Hopkins, Minneapolis, ST Paul, Minnetonka, Edina, Eden Prairie, and surrounding areas.
As an employer in today’s business world, Ideal Insurance Agency knows how important it is to provide health insurance to the most valuable asset of your business – your employees. By providing each employee with a plan that meets his or her expectations, it can help your business lower turnover and keep a staff that is healthy and insured with peace of mind.
At Ideal Insurance Agency, we are proud to offer a variety of group health Insurance plans for small to mid-sized businesses – for quality assurance and additional benefits. Our health insurance specialists will work with you one-on-one to develop a group plan that is not only affordable, but complements your business’s needs.
Which Plan is Right for your Business?
Group health insurance plans typically include either indemnity plans, such as Fee-for-Service (FFS), or managed care plans, including: Health Maintenance Organization (HMO), Preferred Provider Organization (PPO), and Point-of Service (POS).
The major difference between Indemnity and managed care plans is the types of providers, choices of doctors and physicians, out of pocket expenses, and medical bill payments.
Since group health insurance options vary from state to state in coverage options and benefits, as well as the size of your business, it is important to discuss your business’ Health Insurance needs with a specialist at Ideal Insurance Agency who can help you find a solution that is ideal and feasible for you and your employees.
Request a Quote
• Tailored coverage: We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
• Passion for service: Knowledgeable, exceptional service
• Fast and simple: Online quotes or speak to a licensed agent – immediate coverage.
• Confidence: Ideal Insurance Agency Inc. local experienced agency
Cost will based on age and location
Many Billing programs available depending on program including monthly, quarterly and semi-annually.
We accept credit cards, paypal and checks. Many programs include EFT (automatic payments from checking).
952-479-0047 Direct Phone
855-479-0047 Direct Toll Free Phone
33 10th Ave S Suite 110
Hopkins MN 55343
Email - email@example.com
Providing insurance to business owners and individuals for over 20 years.
Tailored insurance policies
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Key Person Insurance
• Workers Compensation Insurance
• Home Based Insurance Policies
• Need to Update Your Policy?
When Can Coverage Start
Usually can start coverage in 30 Days
Many of our programs have coverage available within 30 days..
How To Start Coverage
• Contact Us
• Complete Questionnaire
• Get Underwriting Approval
• Pay down payment
• Policy is issued
• Proof of Insurance is Sent
• Platinum plans are the most generous and more expensive. These are designed to pay as much as 90% of medical expenses
• Gold plans are designed to pay 80% of medical expenses
• Silver plans are expected to pay 70% of medical expenses
• Bronze plans are expected to pay 60% of medical expenses.
• Small Business Tax Credits (if qualify)
• Start Ups
• New Ventures
• Existing business
• Adding New Employee